December 10, 2009

So... today i got to sing with the institute choir at seminar! it was our christmas program and it was pretty dang good if i do say so myself! it did feel like it took forever though! it got really hot at one point! i felt like i was going to pass out! but its all good! i made it through just fine!

I'm going home in 6 days and i can't wait! my parents are coming down on tuesday night and staying with my grandparents and then they are going to pick me up on wednesday after my last final at like 10ish! then i get to go home and start working at tower theatres! free movies here i come! plus its like the coolest place to work!

Oh my gosh, so i have this habbit to say "biscuit" when i forget something or i get flustered! its way funny, or at least i think so! haha

I have to go to my grandma's house tomorrow to help her mark a quilt her and i are making for my mom for christmas! we just finished one for my dad yesterday and its so nice and big! i can't wait to give it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment