September 7, 2010

Why Did I Do It?!?!?

So its been a long time since i wrote. well well well, what to tell...well, i cut all my hair off yesterday! and i mean it's SHORT!!!!! i needed something more sofistocated and this is definately more sofistocated! :) i've been losing weight since i got back home from thatcher! its so weird because i can't figure out why i would lose weight here and not there. i'm not eating any different or anything. maybe its cuz im not as stressed out here in tucson or something. who knows. :)

I am currently not in school but that's ok with me because i didn't like school when i was in it. I live with my parents but i think i want to move out. the only problem with that is that im really scared to move out on my own. in thatcher it was different because i had 3 roommates and i was side tracked by school all the time. and besides, my parents paid for my rent and tuition last year so i didn't have to worry about that. I am a supervisor at my job at the movie theatre and i absolutely love it! i am still single but im growing to like it that way for now. and i'm going to ireland in the summer of 2012 :)

I'm going on my trip with my best friend Laura Warden and i can't wait! it's gonna be amazing! we're going to go to ireland, scotland and wales for a few weeks and it's going to be the most amazing thing ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment